- Preparation of moderately complex federal and state income tax returns for individuals, fiduciaries, partnerships and S corporations.
- Preparation of accounting workpapers necessary in the tax return process for entities.
- Research and resolve tax issues and incorporate federal planning into tax returns.
- Interaction with clients.
- At least five years’ relevant experience as described above.
- Strong working knowledge of trial balances and journal entries.
- Strong Excel and Quickbooks skills.
- Excellent attention to detail with strong analytical skills.
- Knowledge of UltraTax software a plus.
Bachelor’s degree in accounting and CPA a plus but not required.